Saturday, February 6, 2016

helllooooo its me

keep it simple. keep it honest. keep it real.

 im just a girl.

 i love to travel, but ive never been anywhere instagram worthy

i am an optimist. "this world is made out of sugar, it can crumble so easily, but dont be afraid to stick your tongue out and taste it."
 

i was born into a family of hikers and skiers.
i hate hiking. skiing terrifies me.

i have only a few months left in high school 
feel like it is never going to end

i took this class because i am terrified of it. 

i dont want to be a tourist but
 i dont know where my Paris is

i am never going to be a size 2
and some days that is hard. welcome to lone peak. #realtalk

i bottle up all my emotions and put a smile on my face to show im not hurting
im hurting

i am afraid of small talk
lovely weather we're having today!

there is nothing better then saturday nights at classic skating
it makes me feel so alive.

i am afraid of being poor but
im afraid of being rich

i am not that insecure sophomore girl
anymore

i am tired of  the same lame excuse
"sorry my phone died"

i am made of the dreams no one knows about
i will be Beyonce. 

laughing, new girl, and a nap will solve any problems.
















9 comments:

  1. "laughing, new girl, and a nap will solve any problems"
    basically it sounds like you have life figured out
    awesome post

    ReplyDelete
  2. "i took this class because i am terrified of it."
    D. I. T. T. O.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. new girl" Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this. Simple and powerful. & to be honest, I don't know where my Paris is yet either :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SATURDAY NIGHT CLASSIC SKATING YEYUHHH!!!!

    "keep it simple. keep it honest. keep it real." Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to quote something but this entire thing is just too good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I laughed out loud at the Beyonce thing.... #STOLEN

    ReplyDelete
  8. "i dont know where my Paris is"

    you'll find it

    ReplyDelete